The All-New Forester Wilderness
The first-ever Subaru Forester Wilderness is the most ruggedly capable Forester ever built. This is the Forester you know and love, equipped with the same trusted levels of quality, dependability and reliability. But it’s also a Forester like never before, engineered to encourage you to do more, see more and explore more.
Under the hood, the formidable Subaru Boxer engine is linked to a new Lineartronic CVT with revised gear ratios, transfer case and oil cooler, all engineered to help you tow faster and further. There’s also an increased suspension height which give you the ability to clear obstacles in the road ahead with greater ease. The dual-function X-Mode system and all-terrain tires mounted on 17-inch black painted wheels also help propel you towards more ambitious adventures.
For even more capability in tough conditions, there’s extra-tough body cladding, roof rails with increased static load capacity and underbody skid plates for added protection - everything engineered to keep you moving forward with increased confidence on the way to uncommon destinations and experiences.
Inside, the Forester Wilderness features ultra-resilient soft-touch upholstery and all-weather rubber floormats that are easy to clean and designed to withstand their fair share of punishment. Other exclusive features include a unique gauge cluster, 8-inch infotainment display, alloy pedals, anodized yellow accent trim and stitching, and Wilderness™ logo embossed on the front seats.
If you’re on the lookout for a compact SUV with super-sized levels of capability and dependable toughness, the 2022 Subaru Forester Wilderness is built just for you.
Whether you're cruising the Yonge Street or on a Muskoka adventure with the family, the Wilderness awaits.
Forester Wilderness Features:
- 2.5L 182-hp Subaru Boxer direct-injection engine with CVT oil cooler for increased towing capacity
- Subaru Symmetrical Full-Time AWD with dual-function X-Mode
- Skid plates for added protection
- All-terrain tires with black painted 17” wheels
- Increased suspension height
- High static-load capacity roof rails with tie-down points
- Lower gear ratio for CVT for better low range power
- Modified transfer gear ratio
- Modified rear differential reduction gear ratio
- EyeSight Driver Assist with Lane Centring Assist
- All-weather soft-touch upholstery for all seats plus heated front seats
- 8” touchscreen infotainment system
- LED steering responsive headlights and hexagonal-design fog lights